FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH
Offering Hope in a Hopeless World
with the Good News of Jesus Christ
At FBC Paxton, a Southern Baptist Convention church, we're getting back to the basics--the ways practiced by the very first disciples of Jesus Christ:
- Developing personal, loving relationships with each other and the people of our communities
- Putting God first and others before ourselves
- Sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ
- Equipping people to be disciples who make disciples
- Worshiping God through music, prayer and serving others
- Nurturing spiritual growth and Christ-likeness through in-depth and unashamed teaching of God's Word
- Reflecting what we believe in the way we live
In other words, we're keeping it simple.
It's not about programs and rules, it's all about people and relationships!
So, whether you're longing for hope in a seemingly hopeless world, seeking answers to life's tough questions, curious about biblical Christianity or just looking for a welcoming, forgiving and unpretentious church family, join us as we share life together for the One who gave His life for us - Jesus Christ.
We're real people with real problems--just like you--but we've found God's love and power, through His Son, Jesus, to give us peace and strength to get through the tough times and give us hope for the future.
Our worship services are blended, meaning we enjoy both contemporary praise choruses and traditional hymns. We sing along with videos by popular Christian artists, as well as live piano accompaniment.
Dress casual (T-shirts, jeans, shorts & flip-flops are perfectly fine) or dress up in your "Sunday best" -- the choice is all yours.
Just relax and be yourself.
We hope you'll come worship with us and discover--or rediscover--what Jesus intended His church to be and do!
See all the First Baptist Church message videos at